Ramblekosong: awesome!!!! make me smile everyday

credit to Google

salam guys..coming back!!!...it's quite long time i'm  not updating my blog

hahaha...anyway now back to routine ...i will try my best to update my blog 

everyday if possible...yeah i belief on me...eceh2...=)...actually  i had joined

the programmed called My Career My Future (MCMF) almost 2 week i guest

hehehe...that programmed is basically focus on how to developed soft skill and

prepared all the  fresh graduate for the interview..its quite fun and enjoyable

programmed. The most important that this programmed taught me a lot on my

confidence.We had karaoke session...group activities... role

play..games..cheers...  and it's not boring at all....trust me...eceh2...at the 

first i really not interested on this kind of programmed but now cant wait to go 

to the class...hahahha..like people always said..

" Tak kenal maka tak cinta"...now i fall in love with this programme...=) 

The best part was my classmate...hehehe..they are rock dude!!!! seriously 

awesome!!!! and funny tooooo....energetic...positive...=)... Actually the 

programmed was for 1 month... its quite short but a lot of thing that we can 

learned on that programmed anyway. 

So that all for today's ramble..=P...see ya!!!!!



gallery~






"Live as if you were to die tomorrow, Learn as if you were to live forever"
    
                                                                         ~Gandhi~




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cemburu dalam islam

Trip santai Berembun & Telapak Buruk (Part 2)

Saya suka awak dan awak suka saya tapi....